I have an unhealthy addiction to chocolate, as many others do. However, my attempt is to try and only eat the chocolate I bake, and only if it’s more healthy than typical out of the box deserts. These KETO CHOCOLATE ALMOND FLOUR Brownies are just what the doctor ordered! Satisfy that craving without the guilt.
Sweet, decadent and ultra-fudgy, these almond flour brownies are sinfully delicious. Made with only a few simple ingredients, you’ll never believe these brownies are free of both gluten and grains!
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1¾ cups sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup cocoa powder, Dutch-process or natural
- 3 large eggs
- 1½ cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease an 8" square pan or 9" round pan; either should be at least 2" deep.
- In a medium-sized bowl, stir together the melted butter, sugar, salt, vanilla, cocoa, and eggs.
- Stir in the almond flour and baking powder.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan, spreading it to the edges.
- Bake the brownies for 33 to 38 minutes, until the top is set; and a cake tester or toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean or nearly so, with perhaps a few wet crumbs, or a tiny touch of chocolate at the tip of the tester.
- Remove the brownies from the oven and cool them for about 15 minutes before cutting. Once the brownies are cool, cover them tightly with plastic. Store at room temperature for several days; freeze for longer storage.