Healthy Weight Loss Delivered!
A prepackaged diet plan should certainly make your life easier, but how does it taste? Some plastic-wrapped meals are worse than what you’re served on an airplane! And, if you’re not convinced it’s nutritious, how convenient is that – worrying all the time if you’re getting a balanced meal that will still help you lose weight? Bistro MD delivers on both issues – to your door!
The Bistro MD diet was developed by Dr. Caroline Cederquist, her team of nutritionists, and award-winning chefs who developed a plan that delivers nutritious prepared meals to your home. All the work is done, you just have to heat and enjoy. Dr. Cederquist combines her experience with an expert team of chefs and dietitians to create a delicious variety of well-balanced meals. Bistro M.D. is even endorsed by Dr. Phil, saying it’s “The best diet delivery available.” In an effort to help you avoid those common dieting plateaus, Bistro M.D. also changes your caloric consumption daily, from 1,100 to 1,400. This prevents your body from becoming used to, and expecting, the same amount of calories every day.
For those of you who are fans of the hit NBC reality TV show the Biggest Loser, Bistro MD was the official meal plan provider for this show. The premise of the Bistro MD diet program is that dieting should not be equated to depriving you of eating delicious meals. Rather than sacrificing the foods you love, one can lose weight with a more balanced meal and portion control.
Primarily what makes Bistro MD Diet so appealing is trust. While some programs out there will help you lose weight, you can’t always be sure you’re getting the nutrition you need. Worry is less convenient, defeating the purpose of a prepackaged diet plan – no? Bistro MD is created and upheld by a doctor who specializes in weight management. This assures the Bistro MD weight loss system is based on health and on proper analysis of weight management.
The other strength is that Bistro MD Diet is not just for those who want to lose some pounds but for all kinds of people. It can be enjoyed by those who have diabetes or those with special medical conditions. The entire program can be tailor-fitted for you through the meals and snacks that you can take and according to your preferred foods.
What customers really rave about, however, is the taste. Testimonials show that the quality of food is superior to most other prepackaged diet plans on the market. And, when you don’t feel so deprived it makes the continuity into a permanent lifestyle much easier.
Dr. Cederquist’s Background
Dr. Cederquist is a medical doctor who specializes in the field of weight management. She is also a busy family woman, devoted to her husband and four children, and knows what it’s like to have a busy lifestyle. As the medical director of the Cederquist Medical Wellness Center and as a versatile media expert covering healthy eating and living, she is equally committed to the care of her own patients and the promotion of wellness for everyone.
Awarded her M.D. in 1991, at Miami’s Honors Medical Education program, Dr. Cederquist then started her family practice internship at Fairfax Hospital. She subsequently earned her board certification in family practice and was appointed chief resident at the Medical College of Virginia. Dr. Cederquist’s clinical work with patients of all ages gave her a comprehensive view of average Americans’ health issues, observing that too many of the problems faced by her patients were directly related to their weight. This inspired her particular interest in bariatrics, the specialty of medical weight management, for which she remains one of only about 250 physicians in the nation to have achieved board certification in the field. Among many professional memberships, she counts as significant her election to the board of trustees of the American Society of Bariatric Physicians.
Dr. Cederquist has appeared as a weight-management expert on national television, as well as the contributing medical editor on medical and nutritional issues on NBC-Ft. Myers for the past five years. She also shares her wisdom through her “Get the Skinny” radio health segment heard around the country, her newspaper column, and with her best-selling book, “Helping Your Overweight Child.”
Dr. Cederquist knows the difficult reality people face in trying to develop healthy eating habits and manage their weight: Eating right is a lot of work, and we need practical simplicity that fits into our already busy lives. Too often, we end up resorting to quick fast-food convenience. Most pre-packaged meals available are nutritionally insufficient, and, frankly, pretty unappetizing. So, Dr. Cederquist decided to start from scratch.
With her team of nutritionists and award-winning chefs, Dr. Cederquist researched and developed all the menus you’ll enjoy in your BistroMD cuisine. Prepared from the finest raw ingredients according to unique, original recipes, these delicious, high-quality meals are unparalleled for quality and value.
How it Works
Bistro MD is probably the easiest of all online diet plans, and weight loss programs.
- Visit the Bistro MD site and start with a free diet analysis. This is not mandatory, however, the process makes it easy to find the right program for your health and nutritional needs. It will also give your body mass index.
- The next step is to choose a plan. The plans are priced based on the amount of food ordered. Pricing starts with the “Work Week Plan” without snacks at only $129.95 per week, and goes up to the “Full Week Plan” with snacks at $179.95 per week.
- Once that’s done you order the meals online, and wait for them to be delivered.
- The last thing you do is enjoy your meals and lose the weight!
You can continue the program week after week, without reordering, if you choose. Or, you can cancel anytime. The price may seem high to some, but it’s lower than most pay for a week’s worth of groceries at the store.
Bistro MD creates your meals with an average calorie count of 1,200 a day – some meals being above the average, and some being below the average. Bistro MD bases this idea on medical evidence which proves if you stick to a strict intake of 1,200 calories a day your body will get used to it. Having your body used to this consistent intake makes your metabolism consistently consume calories at the same rate, making it harder each week to lose weight. By increasing and decreasing the calories you intake each day your body and metabolism does not get a chance to get used to a particular level, which makes losing weight more effective.
DIET and NUTRITION
On the Diet to your Door plan, you won’t have to sacrifice variety or taste. Breakfast might include a poppy seed bagel served with cream cheese. Your mid-morning snack could be a Crisp n’ Crunch cinnamon protein bar. Enjoy a filling lunch of spinach and feta stuffed roasted chicken breast in tomato coulis served with a colorful mix of baby carrots and green and yellow beans. Fill the gap between lunch and dinner with Chili Nacho Protein Chips. And finally for dinner, indulge in a grilled top sirloin in more mushroom sauce with sweet corn, pearl onions and steamed peas on the side.
This delicious, healthful food has been expertly selected and planned by Dr. Cederquist to help you reach your weight-loss goal and comes with the highest recommendation.
As an added option Dr. Cederquist gives some education on exercise, although it is not exclusively a part of the Bistro M.D. plan. She offers brief articles on topics such as creating a fitness plan, managing your mental health and a variety of other useful topics. However, exercise is not the main focus of the Bistro MD program.
Reasons to try Bistro MD
- Developed by a medical doctor, dietitians, and chefs – The Bistro MD expert staff relieves you from the worry of planning your meals to maintain healthy balance while losing weight. With Dr. Cederquist, who is board certified in family medicine, and expert dietitians, you know you’re getting a nutritional meal every time. And, knowing that expert chefs are at work to not just create something palatable but delicious you have less to worry about when deciding if you’ll be satisfied with each meal.
- Delicious and satisfying – Regarding taste, you’re the ultimate judge. However, Bistro MD’s meals are far and above some of the best of the prepared meal plans you will experience. Bistro chefs have obviously put much thought, and care, into each prepared meal which you will appreciate immediately upon seeing them. Bistro MD testimonials show that the quality of food exceeds expectations, with a history of return customers sticking with the program to achieve their goals. Broad variety of food too!
- Convenient – just heat and eat – Of course, the main reason for prepared meal plans is convenience. Designed to save time for the person wanting to see results quickly, while not having to worry about health issues, Bistro MD is a great solution. Following the meal plan is even easier than most as it shows up at your door in coolers packed in dry ice (in case you’re not there when delivered). You receive a week’s worth of meals, freshly cooked by the Bistro MD chefs, which will help you lose weight. You’re also not tied down to a monthly program – it’s easy to cancel anytime.
- Testimonials and Endorsements – Few weight loss programs have as many and as convincing, client testimonials as Bisto MD. Right on the Bistro MD website, and throughout the web, you’ll see postings from customers who not only like the service but have success with losing weight. Testimonials mostly endorse how convenient Bistro MD is, and how they enjoyed how delicious each meal was. Even Dr. Phil, famed TV psychologist, recommends Bistro MD!
- Balanced nutrition and calories –Bistro MD meal plans are based on lean proteins, complex carbohydrates, and low fat. Simple sugars found in pasta, potatoes, and breads are not emphasized since they are known to cause your body’s sugar levels to spike and drop, causing you to crave more food. Meals are also portion-controlled to not only help lose weight now, but condition your body and help change your eating habits – keeping that weight off for the long term.
- Free diet profile – Customer are welcome to get a free diet profile on the Bistro MD website, prior to beginning, to help set goals and prepare for what’s ahead.
- Low glycemic foods ideal for diabetics – Bistro MD was also designed for diabetics. Dr. Cederquist sees dozens of patients who have been diagnosed as diabetic, and pre-diabetic, and shares her expertise with the program.
Cons of Bistro MD Diet Program
- Pricing is steep for some – As with all prepared meal programs Bistro MD isn’t cheap. However, when you consider the costs are for your entire weeks meals it does justify the costs.
- Menus pre-made with no personal selections – While some may prefer that meal selection is kept at a minimum, others prefer a more flexible menu. Bistro MD creates the menu for you, which does favor convenience. However, if you want flexibility for each meal Bistro MD may seem a bit rigid.
- Support Groups – Bistro MD does not offer support groups, either in person or online. If this is a big attraction for you, as a way to help stay motivated, other programs like Jenny Craig or Nutrisystem may be more to your favor. However, free support groups are available online and in your community so don’t let this limitation discourage you. Bistro MD also does not provide an exercise or fitness program.
With work, family, and other commitments it’s can be difficult to learn how to prepare well-balance meals that will help you lose weight and not starve your body. Convenience therefore is key and Bistro M.D.’s Diet to your Door takes care of everything for you. By providing a broad menu, designed by a doctor, with tasty, nutritious and satisfying meals, preparing them for you and delivering to your doorstep, it’s easier than ever to manage your weight loss. While Bistro M.D. may be ideal for individuals or even couples, the expense and menu selection doesn’t favor use for the entire family.
If you are one of those people who have tried one diet to another and have still come out unsuccessful, then it might be the right time to introduce this unique and effective diet system – Bistro MD. And, once you’ve used the system for a while it may be easier to establish continuity to adapt a healthier lifestyle.